CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Vegging




Jim read my last post and commented that it was kind of a downer. I apologize. I decided that with this daily journal of our lives via pictures there might be some good, bad and ugly. God didn't promise us all good days. The bad and ugly days are just reminders for us to cling even tighter. A good friend reminded me that we just have to keep knocking and seeking. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I read her words, but they are so true.

So, on to today. As the title suggests, it was a vegging day since they called off school. We've lived in Colorado and Nebraska before this and we've never had snow days for a skiff of snow, but hey, we'll take it. Actually Missouri isn't equipped to handle much snow since they don't usually get a lot. The day was spent playing video games for the kids. Jim and I did get on the Wii for our workout and I also did some stamping to get ready for an upcoming workshop. The highlight of the day was the potato soup for supper...which creates more Wii time, but it sure hits the spot. Jim and I were good and only ate one bowl :0)


They've called off school again for tomorrow so I'm guessing tomorrow's picture might be a lot like this one. It's freezing here! We're just thankful that the power is on.

Until tomorrow,

Yvonne and Crew

0 comments: