CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Starting Up Again

I know I've let this blog thing slide and it was unintentional. Life gets kind of crazy around here. So here's to New Year's Resolutions...ok, well, I'm going to try...to post at least one photo a day. Here is today's photo(s). This is my office. You might think I would get upset about such a state, but I'm pretty laid back about it for two reasons. First, it means my college kids are home and second it means I'm taking a little break from "work/play". There will be plenty of time for stamping, but for right now, I'm enjoying the company of my kids...and (sigh) yes, I wish I could figure out how to get him to pick up, but I guess some other woman is going to have to tackle that job.


This morning we went up to the church where they have cable TV and watched the Rose Parade to see if we could catch a glimpse of Noelle with the Webb City High School Band and Color Guard. No such luck, but someone posted this link that shows her somewhat. At about one minute it shows her in the lower right corner. She has long hair. We can tell it's her by the slight lift of the chin and flair of her arms because she takes her job seriously :0)

Until Next Time,
Yvonne and Crew

1 comments:

Ana-Lou said...

sweet Yvonne, Oh it is soooo nice to see your post! I soooo miss you with all of my heart!!! Mya will be coming to school there at OCC in the Fall! We are excited about that! Maybe she will go to fellowship and meet you.

Blessings.

pst . . . Love the photos!