CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Jim!

Noelle was the photographer tonight for Jim's birthday. We had a house full :0) Joe, Charisa and Carson were here along with Joel, Kayla and Kayla's roommate Cathy. I was taking pictures as well, but I forgot that my disk was still in my computer from last night.
Joe and Charisa were in town for Joe to go to the stock yard. Charisa and Carson spent some time with us. Charisa discovered the Wii fit. She's addicted. We love it too. Even though we wanted to take today off since it's a birthday, neither one of ourselves could let that happen. I guess we're in the habit now.

Well, I'll leave you with some photos.

Love,
Yvonne and crew

p.s. Yes, you see it correctly. Joel has a haircut. He did it himself :0)
p.p.s. Ryan was dry all day :0) I guess it was his birthday present to Jim LOL

0 comments: