CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Not Much New

Seriously...not much at all. It was hard to find a photo of the day so I'm showing you a picture of my desk at work. See that little space in front of the keyboard? That's where I count scads of money for deposits. I sometimes wish I just had a little laptop computer so I had more room, but I love my job and love the kids so I don't complain.

I'm also posting a shot of my "office". It's full to the brim with boxes of snacks. See the big boxes? They are full of bags of chips. The kids go through one of those a DAY. We used to have a little vending machine that I filled every day. I had a brainy idea that if we got a bigger one I'd only have to fill it every now and then. It holds 100 bags of chips plus other assorted snack items. I fill it EVERY DAY. Me and my bright ideas... Again, I love my job so I won't complain.






That's it for today. Exciting, huh? I'll try to find something a little more exciting tomorrow.


Love,

Yvonne and crew


p.s. News on Ryan: No accidents today! Thank you for the prayers. Please keep them coming.

0 comments: