CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Loose Tooth

Well, the photo of the day presented itself fairly early in the day. Right after lunch Angie had a piece of candy that she bit down on pretty hard and she ended up with a loose tooth. You can't really tell in the photo so I've marked it for you. You might have to click o the photo to enlarge it. I'm sure within a couple of days it'll show up again as the photo of the day with a big hole.

Jim was gone all day today and I was off of work because of Martin Luther King day. I worked a lot on my card workshop that kicks off tomorrow night. (See a couple of examples here). It was a beautiful day out. I don't understand why I had to keep convincing the kids to play outside though. They wanted to be right by my feet. I shouldn't complain. They'll be off to college soon too.


Thank you to those that are praying. It was a pretty good day. Ryan gave me a couple of fits about having to go to the bathroom, but he made it at least every time. I did contact a friend who has taken her child to an autism testing center and I'm thinking we might need to try that route too. It's so hard to know.


Tomorrow is back to work, so I'm going to try and go to bed earlier than I normally do.
Love,
Yvonne and crew

0 comments: