CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Busy Day


Well, this Saturday wasn't a relaxing one...at least for me. I took an 8 hour training class (really 9 1/2 with the lunch break). The class was a requirement to be able to have difficult children come into our home. Jim will need to take it in a couple of months and then we can be licensed. We'll also have to complete CPR and first aid. Anyway, it was a LOT of sitting time and I think I'm more worn out from that than doing hard work. It was a good class though. Jim had the kids today and from what I can tell it went ok. Ryan did have one accident. We're still trying to figure out what the deal is with him.

Here's a photo of what I found when I came home. It looks like they had fun :0) When Kayla was here over Christmas break she would get out paints and a canvas and play (earlier posts about that). Now H. really likes to paint as well. You can see his creation on the table. The younger kids got involved too by practicing their cutting skills.

Noelle has been gone all day to a color guard competition. We'll see how her day went when she gets home. Those are really long days too.

Well, that's all for tonight.

Love,
Yvonne and crew

1 comments:

Ana-Lou said...

Nice Canvas and crafts!!! They did a great job. ;-)
God is working on his heart as much as everyones' in your home. The sowing will reap a harvest of righteousness. I LOVE you so much my friend! My knees are bent for you.