CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sad Day for My Sistah


My heart is heavy today for my best sistah friend who had to put her dog to sleep today. Lily was a constant companion through lots of ups and downs for her. It's hard to say goodbye. Lily will always be a wonderful memory. I love you Stacy! This photo wasn't taken today, but it is the photo of the day.


Jim took me out on a date last night to see Blind Side. I highly recommend it! It was actually dinner, a movie and a Starbucks date all for right at $20. We had band coupons to Arbys...yes it was romantic because it was just he and I without all the clammor noise of children...the movie was in Webb City for $5 a ticket and he had a gift card to Starbucks that had some money left on it. It was an awesome night. We came home to all the kids plus a friend of Kayla's eating ice cream that they had made out of snow. Give me Highland any day. I was not impressed, but they loved it.


Love,

Yvonne and crew

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blogging and the pictures. What a beautiful dog Stacy had...we are sad for her today.
All your snow days...wow...just cold here, icy underfoot and there is not much melting. Love, Mom and Dad