CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Ever Wonder...?


How much food it takes to feed our family? Well, tonight I made this pizza. Joel is at college already and Kayla and I had a meeting to go to right as this was coming out of the oven. That left five people at home...two of them little...which some nights makes no difference on the appetites between them and the older kids. Kayla and I had our taste buds set on a piece of pizza...even a small one when we returned home. Nothing...zilch...nada is left. This weekend I filled a pressure cooker full of chicken and noodles...gone in less than 24 hours. In order to save money I really have to work on not buying prepackaged stuff. Crazy! I commented to Jim the other day that when all the kids are grown I won't know how to cook for just he and I.
Love,
Yvonne and crew
p.s. If all of us had been home I would have made two pizzas.

0 comments: