CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Big News!

Hopefully you've all been called concerning Kayla's big news. She and Nathan are officially engaged. I knew you'd want to see a picture of the ring so it's the photo of the day :0)

My birthday was wonderful. Jim took me to the Japanese Steak House for lunch. It was awesome! Best of all...Wii Fit says I didn't gain any weight! (I did my workout this afternoon before the ice cream cake that he brought home though LOL). He brought pizza and cake home and had all the kids here again plus a couple more. I love it when we're all together!

Much love,
Yvonne and crew

p.s. Ryan's present to me was dry pants for the day...woot woot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ring! Beautiful couple! We are so happy for all of you.

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! Love, Mom and Dad

Ana-Lou said...

AWESOME W_ _ _ _ _ ;=) I am so glad you had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY! Ironically Kent and I were at a Japanese steak house last night also in Kansas City. We giggled and had a good time.

And Congratulations to Kayla and her new season in life. I remember when You and Jim were getting a "TUBBING" . . . now your first engagement of your children. ;-) Fond memories to cherish for your family.

Blessings