CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

SNOW!

Missouri hardly ever gets snow and this winter we are getting a lot of it. I never realized how much I liked snow until we moved here and hardly ever got it. I know I'm in the minority when I state that I like it, but I really do. I'm of the opinion that if it's going to be cold, it might as well look like winter. Please don't throw stuff at me for thinking that way LOL! Because of the snow we had another day off from school. Yes, I know it'll be mid summer before we get out, but I still love snow days. I love them because it's unexpected free time just handed to me. I've gotten a lot done today because of it. I tried to take some pictures throughout the day to show how much we're getting, but it was really hard. I'm just going to post all of them. Here goes...








0 comments: