CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sorry...

I was gone all day and didn't get a photo of the day. I went with my boss and another lady to a food expo for school lunch products that are made with commodities. Wii knew that I had been at a tasting thing because well, I was asked why the weight gain. UGH...it's my best friend and worst enemy. Tasting food was part of my job today...really! I guess the Coke on the way home to keep me awake wasn't...(sigh). I'll have to be back on track tomorrow. The expo was fun, but I'm tired. There was homework and baths to be done when I got home. Jim was dad and mom today. H. got sick and came home from school. As soon as I got home he went back up to the church this evening. Anyway, not much else to report right now.

My biggest praise is that Ryan was dry again today. Please keep praying. I know it's working.

Love,
Yvonne and crew

0 comments: