CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Snow Day


Today would have been our first day back to school after Christmas break, but they called a snow day because of the rural roads. So as tradition has it, I have to make a pan of cinnamon rolls. I barely got this picture before they all disappeared. Anyone have a guess as to who has a hard time staying out of them? I'll give you a hint....check out my post for January 2nd. She admitted to losing count of how many she had. The rest of us just got one. I keep telling her that it's going to catch up with her LOL. Thank goodness for the Wii Fit Plus that we got for Christmas. Maybe I'll be able to keep from gaining weight if we have lots of snow days coming up.
Love,
Yvonne and Crew

1 comments:

Ana-Lou said...

Those look a lot like "ROMAINE'S ROLES!!!" YUMMO!!!!!

How are you doing?