CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 18, 2008

A Quick Funny


Yesterday was a yardwork day. We got the kids to pick up all their toys in the backyard so Joel could mow. Then we sent them out front. Joel came in a bit later to get me because he wanted to show me something. I told him that if it was a critter that I didn't want to see it. He just smiled so I followed. What it ended up being was a bird's nest on top of one of the fence posts right by the house. It had four turquoise blue eggs in it.

So, of course we had to get the kids to give them a little nature lesson. Ryan was the first to go up on Joel's shoulders. "What do you see, bud?"

Ryan's eyes widened and lit up with excitement. "CANDY!" Out of the mouths of babes....

Still haven't gotten Kayla's other picture up. When I do it will be in that post so keep watching.

Until the next Grand Adventure,
Yvonne and crew

1 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

oh yuck...just the thought of that...but then again, I understand. Love those "robin eggs".