CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Praise Report

Well, I have my family and this guy to thank (new Spidey underware!). Ryan is well on his way to being potty trained! Over Christmas break we went to be with my family. We figured out that Ryan responds to huge praises so while the whole family was together we worked on the potty training. Every time he had success the whole gang would erupt into WILD cheering. By the end of the day anyone coming out of the bathroom received the same response. That's my family for you LOL. I say, whatever works.

Today we had no accidents at all at church. In fact, I think Ryan expected his Sunday School class to give him the same response. His teacher said that after he successfully went potty he came out and announced, "Hey everybody! I went potty!"You gotta' love that little guy. We still have a ways to go, but I am so thankful that he's interested now!

Is potty training a grand adventure? It is around here!

Until the next grand adventure,
Yvonne and crew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute story, Yvonne! Yay for Ryan...and for Spidey (M&Ms were the 'hero' during our Grand Adventure -lol).

TFS, and great family photo!

Anonymous said...

Luv the Spidey pic! WOO HOO!!!! I did that to Barb today at work (she didn't get it) she just kinda looked at me funny! Now....lets talk about Maggie....LOL