CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Prayer Requests

Today is a rough day. Ryan has messed his pants for the upteenth time. He will be 6 next month and I've gotten the run around on what the deal is. I keep getting, "He's a boy." I'm just frazzled with that answer. No kid does what he does and is "just a boy". Please pray that he gets this before I lose my mind.

Angie is struggling in school. Her teacher sent a note home today to tell me that she's not focusing. It's so hard when I know that part of the deal is the fact that she was neglected as a baby. How do I fix that? I can't. I am asking for prayers for healing for her.


Both kids seem to have deep seated emotional baggage which on a daily basis just gets so old. Some days I just want a "normal" day where it's not such a constant struggle. I love them dearly and I just pray that they can have normal lives. Please put them/us on your prayer lists. We could really use it.

Love,
Yvonne and crew

2 comments:

Ana-Lou said...

dearest Yvonne I am praying for you! Matthew 7 speaks about ASKING, SEEKING, AND KNOCKING. He knows your needs for the children he has "grafted" into your lives and will continue to BLESS all of YOU through this season also!

I Love you dear one . . . pray for the Lord to affirm both of them the way that IS BEST for THEM and to be real. Just remember to remain faithful in the "little hard things" you are doing. He is listening! He is working and He LOVES you all through this moment. I am praying for your time in this season.
Remember Matthew 6 for he knows your needs - beseech him with all that you have!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

Ana-Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.